Lahinch Golf Course – 6th Hole
8 Days/ 7 Nights / 5 Rounds of Seaside Links Golf
Wild Atlantic Way Golf Trail:
Discover Ireland’s oldest new attraction, one that has been in the making for the past 10,000 years – The Wild Atlantic Way. This is the longest defined coastal drive in the world at almost 1,500 miles. With Celtic Golf you can enjoy multiple parts of this stunning route with the first Wild Atlantic Way Golf Trail. Prepare to be mesmerized by dramatic sights, never ending breezes, the ‘4 seasons in a day’ type of weather for which Ireland is known and loved and the most stunning golf imaginable. You will enjoy your days playing some of Ireland’s most iconic courses and of course some lesser known gems. Finally, to make your stay truly memorable you will stay at our personally selected breathtaking historic properties.
What is Included?
- Carne Golf Links: According to Golf World it is the 10th best course in Ireland and according Tom Coyne its the No 1.
- Enniscrone Golf Club: Beware the dunes on the back 9!!
- Connemara Golf Links: Situated between mountains & sea. One of Ireland’s beautiful secrets.
- Lahinch Golf Club: 7th best course in Ireland according to Golf World.
- Doonbeg Golf Club: No 8 best course in Ireland according to Golf World.
- 2 nights Stella Maris Country House Hotel on a B&B basis plus 1 gourmet dinner.
- 2 nights Rosleague Manor on a B&B basis plus 1 gourmet dinner.
- 3 nights Gregans Castle on a B&B basis plus 1 gourmet dinner.
- 8 day car rental.
This is a wonderful itinerary for couples or small groups to stay in some of Ireland’s prestigious Blue Book
properties. Our choice of properties and courses also ensure you experience an intimate view of Ireland’s spectacular scenery and the opportunity to visit iconic locations including the Ceide Fields, Connemara, The Aran Islands, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher and so much more. Click here
for a guide to driving in Ireland.
March/ April/ October $2499 pp
May – September $2799 pp
EARLY BOOKING OFFER:
Book before 30 APRIL and save $100 pp
Book your place by using our contact form or call 800 535 6148 »